Welcome to gomezhyatt.com. I call it how I see it. This is a NO TOOL ZONE! So get ready to HAVE IT BITCHES!Click Here For Advertising Rates And Information
Conditions of Use
Kim Vo: Firestarter
Ever since I started this website I was continually getting emails from sources about a big Hollywood Hairdresser that was setting clients hair on fire. Kim Vo — a self-proclaimed “master-colorist” featured on shows like “Extreme Makeover” and “Shear Genius” was setting clients hair on fire in his salons.
A year ago this month a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court (Docket #SC102084), by one of Kim’s clients — an actress named Carly Steele — came to his Beverly Hills salon for a coloring in January 2009. Things were going fine until Carly claims the aluminum foil Kim personally applied and set under a hair dryer began burning her, causing her hair and scalp “to smoke and burn.”
In the suit, Steele claims, “she leapt from the chair” and people tried to remove the foil — but, “they too were unable to remove the scalding and fiery foil and coloring agent which were scorching and sizzling into [Carly's] hair, scalp and head.
Steel claims she suffered “severe, debilitating and gruesome injuries” and is suing for an undetermined amount for her health care costs, plus other damages.
As of this writing that lawsuit was still weeding it’s way through Los Angeles courts with the next hearing scheduled for April 2010.
Some emails I received also alluded to the fact that Vo had done this to other clients, one name that kept popping up was Chelsea Handler. I tried to confirm this and got nowhere with Handler’s people. Then, on this past Thursday’s (March 18) Chelsea Lately show Chelsea confirmed (See Video Above) she indeed had been burned by Kim Vo. The topic came up at the roundtable because former call girl Ashley Dupree burnt her hair on a Playboy Photo Shoot set. While discussing this Chelsea gushed that she too had her hair burned off and by Kim Vo. She seemed angry too.
Here is my question, these allegations are documented, not alleged. How is it that this guy can continue on doing hair? Aren’t hairdressers licensed? If this was a doctor and he kept hurting people wouldn’t something be done?
Oh, and don’t look for any news of Kim Vo’s brushfires over at Perezhilton, Vo is Perez’s personal hairstylist.
Posted in: March 22, 2010 at 9:30 am
9 Responses to “Kim Vo: Firestarter”
Leave a Reply
- Cloud Atlas Extended Trailer #1 (2012) – Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Wachowski Movie HD - 3 emails
- This Video Is A Good Reason To Quit Drinking! - 2 emails
- Porn Sasha Star Grey Sexing Up Entourage - 1 email
- Advertiser Ditches Perez Hilton After Blogger Posts Up-the-Skirt Photograph of Miley Cyrus - 1 email
- Justin Bieber SNL Hot For Teacher Skit - 1 email
- Merry Christmas From Sherri Dupree & Max Bemis (Free Songs) - 1 email
- This You Tube Clip Is Just Insane!!! - 1 email
- And They Called It Puppy Love - 1 email
- One Of The Most Amazing Videos Of The Tsunami I’ve Seen - 1 email
- Sofia Vergara, Breasts Cover GQ Mexico - 1 email
- Lady Gaga Performs Paparazzi VMA'S 2009 (222)
- Is Adam Lambert Dating His Barely 20 Year Old Dancer Taylor Green? (42)
- Average Age Of Adam Lambert's Fans 60 (17)
- Josh Farro Leaving Paramore? (14)
- Adam Lambert Smokes Dope During Hendrix Cover (14)
- This Group Should Be A Household Name! (12)
- Why Does Josh Farro Despise Hayley Williams? (12)
- Justin Bieber Is A Dick! (12)
- Adam Lambert & The Sparkle Cows Continued (11)
- Suicide Charity Slams Gaga's MTV Performance (10)